Sunday, November 24, 2013

Right places at the right time!

November 18

Hey!

Don't have much time I'm sorry!  But today is transfer call day and I will be getting a phone call at some point telling me whether or not I'm staying in Ube or going somewhere else.  Last week was crazy, Smotherman had to go home because of her foot.  She didn't meet the missionary physical requirements anymore so she left last week.  Since Thursday Sister Nelson and Sister Southworth and I have become a threesome.

We saw soooo many miracles last week.  Too many to write about.  I have time to write about one!  The three of us were housing an apartment building Sunday night and we met a really nice woman who had been to a catholic church and was a little bit familiar with christianity.  She  talked about how she loved hymns, and so we asked if we could sing a hymn for her in her genkon (doorway) and in the middle of singing she stopped us and said "there is a woman who lives directly below me on the next floor who has interest in hour church!  Im going to go call her right now!" Whhhhaaaat??????? SO CRAZY!!  She called her and two minutes later this woman came up to the floor we were on, and gave us all her information.  She said she met missionaries a long time ago and received a Book of Mormon form them and had some pamphlets.  She talked about watching movie about Christ.  She has four kids and is married!  We talked with her for a little bit and she said that we could probably come back this friday.  We left and I couldn't believe what a miracle it was that that happened.  Heavenly Father never ceases to amaze me, he really does place us in the right places at the tight time.

I know the work is true.  I am a little anxious to see what this transfer holds, I don't really have any idea
what is going to happen but next week you'l all know if I have transferred or not!

Sorry  its so short this week, all the missionaries in my district are traveling to Ube right now and they will all probably want to use the computer too so I'm making it short!

I love you all!

Love, Sharp Shimai


No comments:

Post a Comment